- Active since 2010 in strategic business development and market entry for large tech and industrial companies (Amazon, Bosch, Total) and SMEs across Europe.
- Further experience acquired in developing global diversification strategies for family offices and investors.
- Has worked in the Czech Republic, the United Kingdom, Germany and France, supporting manufacturing businesses’ expansions and gaining market access.
- Attends an average of two industrial trade shows or business conferences per month and is therefore in regular touch with the European manufacturing landscape.
- Deep understanding of infrastructure, supply chain and logistical needs of manufacturing companies, necessary for both site selection and investment attraction processes.
- Gained experience in organizing business development roadshows across Europe and company HQ visits for territorial promotion and investment attraction agencies.
- Has worked for US, European, MENA and Asian economic development organizations and Free Trade Zones.
- Studied international law at the University of Paris X.
- Strong partner network within the Francophonie and Commonwealth countries.
- Native English and French speaker and proficient in German and Czech.