Technical cookies for which consent is not required
This website may use, even in cobination whith each other, the following types of cookies. These cookies are classified according to the indication of the privacy authority and the opinions issued within Europe by the Working Group EX Art. 29 of the GDPR:
- Session, these are the cookies that will not be saved permanently on the user’s PC and will be deleted when the browser is closed. They are strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers, which are necessary to consent a safe and efficient exploration of the website, avoiding the use of alternative and potentially damaging procedures in order to grant privacy to all the users who navigates the website.
- Persistent, these are the cookies that will be permanently saved ont the hard disk of the PC untill they expire or are deleted by the users/visitors. Through the use of persistent cookies the visitors who access the website (or other possible users who make use of the same computer) will be automatically recognized each time they enter the website. Visitors can set up the browser of their computer to accept/refuse every cookie or to display a notice each time a cookie is proposed, in order to evaluate either to accept or to refuse it. However, the user can modify the default configuration and disable cookies (so that they are definitly blocked), by setting up the highest protection level.
- Technical, these are the cookies used in order to autenticate yourself, to enjoy multimedia contents such as Flash Player or to consent the choice of the navigation language. in general it is therefore not necessary to obtain the preventive and informed consent of the user. This applies also to the particular case of cookies used to statistically analyse accesses/visits to the website only if they are exclusively used for statistical purposes and through the collection of data in aggregated form.
- Non-technical, these are any type of cookie used for profiling and marketing purposes. Their use on the users’ computer is forbidden if they have not previously been properly informed and have not given valid consent according to the opt-in method. These typse of cookies, according to the functions that they fulfill, are furthermore groupable in:
- Analitycs, these are the cookies used in order to collect and analyse statistic information on the accesses/visits to the website. In certain cases, associated to other information such as credentials entered for accessing restricted areas (e-mail address and password), may be used to profile the user (personal habits, visited websites, downloaded contents, types of interactions undertaken, etc.).
- Widgets, all the graphic components of a user interface of a program belong to this category, which aims to facilitate the user in the interaction with the program itself. For information purposes: cookies used by Facebook, google+ and Twitter are widgets.
- Advertising, all the cookies used in a website in order to advertise belong to this category. Google, Tradedoubler are part of this category.
- Web beacons, are all the code fragments that consent to a website to transfer or to collect information through the request of graphic images. Websites may use them for different purposes, such as the analysis of the use of websites, control and reporting activities on advertising and customization of advertising and contents.
Linkedin, if you give your consent, will be able to process your personal data to allow you a browsing experience enriched by social network features and services http://eng.linkedin.com/legal/cookiePolicy
Twitter, if you give your consent, will be able to process your personal data to allow you a browsing experience enriched by social network features and services https://help.twitter.com/it/rules-and-policies/twitter-cookies
Google AdSense/Google AdWords (Google Inc.)
Google AdSense and Google AdWords are advertising services offered by Google Inc. These services use the “DoubleClick” cookie, that traces the use of this on-line space and the user’s behaviour in relation to advertisements, products and services that are offered. The user may decide at any time not to use the DoubleClick cookie by deactivating it: google.com/settings/ads/onweb/optout?hl=eng
The advertising functions of Google analytics have been activated. The implemented advertising functions are: the reports about demographic data and the interests of Google Analytics. The activation of these advertising functions allows Google Analytics to collect traffic data through Google’s advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers, in addition to data collected through a standard implementation of Google Analytics. The website collects and uses data coming from advertising based either on Google’s interests or data about audience of third parties (e.g. age, sex and interests) of Google Analytics and the implemented functions of Google Analytics according to display advertising (e.g. remarketing, reports about demographic data and the interests of Google Analytics) only with statistic and audience analysis purposes. Data are collected and aggregated anonymously through proprietary or third party software (e.g. Google Analytics). Third party suppliers, including Google, uses both proprietary cookies (like Google Analytics’s cookie) and third party cookies (like the DoubbleClick cookie) in order to inform, to optimize and to publish advertisements according to the user’s previous visits to websites. It is possible to disable Google Analytics for display advertising and customize Google’s display network advertises through the following methods:
-By using the advertising settings: https://www.google.it/settings/ads
-Through the components available at the moment for the deactivation of Google Analytics for the Web: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Types of cookies used by this website
Third party cookies